Deputy Headteacher for January 2020 (or earlier if available)
The Directors, staff and pupils of this popular and highly successful school are seeking to appoint a dynamic and innovative Deputy Headteacher who can grow and develop as an outstanding leader within our community.
We are looking for someone special who:
- is a practising Catholic;
- can demonstrate a commitment to working with all members of our school community in order to provide a high quality and Catholic education for all of our children;
- is a strong leader who will nurture a culture of excellence and high expectations for all children and staff alike;
- is a dedicated educator with a proven track record of sustaining and improving standards of teaching and learning within the primary age range;
- is flexible and has a good sense of humour;
- is able to contribute to the development of an exciting, ambitious new curriculum;
- will be thrilled by the curiosity, energy and kindness of our children, and show a great sense of pride in their achievements.