Chair: Charlotte Carroll
Treasurer: Nicola Coleman
Secretary: Rachel Whalley
Whilst the PTA goes the extra mile in raising funds for the school, it also leads activities that ensure that the children have the best possible all-round experience at St John Rigby.
If you would like to learn more about the Friends of SJR and/or become a volunteer, why not take a look at our St John Rigby PTA Facebook page.
Here are just some examples of what the PTA has recently contributed to the school:
- Brand new play equipment for both the KS1 and KS2 playgrounds as well as the Early Years outdoor areas.
- A set of Kindles complete with charging/storage trolley and a subscription to Kindle unlimited which allows children to access hundreds of titles.
- Huge contribution to the new KS1 St. Francis garden.
- Purchasing of brand new sports kits so that our sports teams are well-turned out at inter-school events.
- Graduation gowns for Year 6 leavers.
- Annual professional school pantomime for all pupils.
The PTA is instrumental in bringing families together for many memorable community events. These include:
- Summer Fair
- Christmas Fair
- Children’s Easter Raffle
- Biannual Discos for all pupils
- Leavers Graduation and Disco
- PTA Children’s Fun Run
If you regularly shop online, why not sign up to “easyfundraising” by clicking here. By doing this, the school will benefit from a donation, every time you shop online.