This section includes the latest costed action plans and reviews for Pupil and Sports Premium as well as value for money statements from the Trust.
The following information is designed to help families to check if their child is eligible for pupil premium. Family circumstances may change over time and therefore a child who was previously in eligible may become eligible. For further information do not hesitate to contact the school. Members of staff will be happy to give sensitive and confidential guidance and support the application process.
Your child may be eligible for free school meals – and accordingly pupil premium – if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based jobseekers’ allowance
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- Support under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state pension credit
- Child tax credit, provided that you are not also entitled to working tax credit and have an annual gross income of £16,190 or less
- Universal credit
From September 2014, all children in Reception and Years 1 and 2 will qualify for free school meals, regardless of their family income, but only the children who would have qualified for free meals under the above income-based criteria will receive the pupil premium.