- Develops children’s skills, confidence and fluency in maths through lessons, homework tasks, and games
- Perfect to use from Year 1 upwards. Stretching ‘boosters’ are provided for all ages and key stages.
- Provides an important consolidating link between school and home, with access so parents can review their child’s progress
If you need to access MyMaths from an iPad or other Apple Device please download the "Puffin" App from the iTunes store. Follow the instructions below:
1) Go to the App Store on your device.
2) Search for ‘Puffin Academy’ and download it. This is a free app.
3) Once Puffin Academy has downloaded, open the App.
4) Search for ‘mymaths’ in the search bar, this can be located at the top right hand side of the screen.
5) Select ‘mymaths’. You should then see a screen that contains a description of mymaths.
6) To the right of the mymaths icon you should see the option: ‘go to www.mymaths.co.uk Tap this and mymaths should open inside the Puffin Academy app. Mymaths should then work as it does on a Windows PC.
7) To use mymaths in future, simply load up the Puffin Academy app. If the mymaths login in screen is not displayed, repeat steps 4 – 6.